Welcome to the January edition of Tips & Trips, a roundup of vegan travel tips and blog posts by vegans who have recently traveled and documented their food finds. If you have some tips or want to submit a link, please contact us.
Vegan Travel Tips
- Sayward from Bonzai Aphrodite wrote an awesome article detailing her tips for vegans on vacation. But that’s not all! She also took us along for the (airplane) ride with her story of a day in the life of a vegan traveler.
- SheKnows Miso Vegan has some suggestions for easy to tote vegan snacks, including baked tortilla chips and graham cracker nut butter sandwiches
- The famous Kris Carr shares her tips for eating well on the road (video)
- Fairmont Hotels have introduced some new menu items with choices for people who are looking for gluten free and vegan meals
- Shreen Travles Cheap has lots of travel tips for vegetarians. She recommends websites you can use to reach restaurants before you leave, iPhone applications to use when at restaurants and websites to checkout for flight deals.