Starting right now, once a month, we will publish Tips & Trips, a roundup of vegan travel tips and blog posts by vegans who have recently traveled and documented their food finds. If you have some tips or want to submit a link, please contact us.
Tips for Vegan Travelers
- If you’re planning a road trip this summer, HLife has some advice on what to pack. If your travels involve flying to a different country, their tips for international travel may save you from getting sick while away from home.
- Don’t go hungry! GoMet has a round up of their favourite travel snacks.
- Want to travel but don’t like planning? Maria from Vegan World Trekker has put together a list of vegan-friendly travel agents.
- KansasCity has some general tips for maintaining dietary restrictions on the road.
- Traveling to Germany? Rezeptefuchs is a great resource for vegans living in or visiting Germany. It has a huge database of vegan products you can browse through and includes information about where to find each item.
Vegan Travel Bloggers
- Vegan Eats & Sweets recently visited Spain and reported on her vegan eating adventures in Barcelona and Madrid.
- Glauce from All about (vegan) food is in Brazil and writing about some interesting vegan products and restaurants.
- Four Legs Good vacationed in Portland, Oregon and wrote an entire post about vegan food cart options.
- The Urban Housewife visited NYC and returned with news of new and classic vegan treats.
- The Epicurean Vegan found some beautiful views and tasty looking vegan food during a vacation in Boulder, Colerado.